[Phys-l] music pipes

I am trying to categorize a list of musical (orchestral) "wind"
instruments into open and closed pipes. This also useful for math problems
involving actual instruments. Here's what I've found:

OPEN
flute
piccolo

CLOSED
oboe
clarinet
saxophone
trumpet
bugle
tuba
trombone
french horn

Are there other instruments that would be considered open pipes? The list
seems like an easy task. However, in my web searches I have found much
misinformation. Some sites say a trumpet is an open pipe, while others say
it is a closed pipe! Same thing was mentioned for the oboe, bugle, and
saxophone. If the bugle is a closed pipe, then only odd harmonics can be
played. Right?

Can someone clarify/revise this information or know of a reliable
source/text/web site which lists the instruments in terms of open/closed
pipes?