Re: [Phys-l] [tap-l] speed of sound

It's wonderful to see the Rubber Book on-line,
and not so wonderful to realize the inevitable - that
it's a subscriber service.
Stepping back to the 61st Edition, I see that
the Velocity (not Speed) of Sound table on page E47
gives CO2 at 259 m/s changing at 0.4 m/s per degC

I add the cautionary note that trapping CO2 over water
is inviting humidity to modify that speed as it also
changes the density.

Brian W