Re: [Phys-l] [tap-l] pinhole camera

Greetings,

Mount a clear filament light bulb (mine has a
c-shape filament when looking down from the top)
to the bottom of a cardboard box. I have a lamp
socket that I use that has the cord coming out the
socket with a push-on push-off switch on the
outside. I then cover the other side of the box
with aluminum foil. In addition, I mounted a nut
to one side of the box so that I can hold it up
with a tripod.

With the light on and the foil side pointed toward
the chalk board, take a pin and punch on hole at a
time in the foil.

At he end I punch a hole in with my finger. I can
take a picture of mine and published it to my web
site if you wish.

Dick

Helping teachers who facilitate, motivating
students who learn.
Dick Heckathorn 14665 Pawnee Trail Middleburg
Hts, OH 44130 440-826-0834
www.cvcaroyals.org/~rheckathorn/
Adjunct Physics Teacher - Baldwin Wallace College
Physics is learning how to communicate with ones
environment so that it will talk back.