[Phys-l] light box problems

Hello,
Hopefully somebody can help me. I have the Singerman Color Apparatus box.
It's the box where you can put different colored Filters in front of
lights and they are projected on the screen. My problem is, my bulbs have
burned out and I can't seem to get them out. This is my 18th year here
and this is the first time they've gone out (lasted long!) Does anybody
have any idea how to replace them. I can see they aren't screw in, they
are the push in and turn kind. But, the sockets are mounted on metal that
moves, so when you push, they just move back. It looks like I might be
able to take off the plate with the 3 holes mounted in front of them, but
I am not sure. So before I start possibly destroying it, I thought I
would seek help. Thanks!

--
Julie Hilsenteger
Physics Teacher