[Phys-l] MSNBC< NEWSWEEK and GW

In a message dated 4/9/2007 11:57:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_88888ellsouth.888_ (mailto:88888@bellsouth.net) writes:

It is a bit surprising that MSNBC and Newsweek would carry any article
on GW that odes not follow the party PC line.

In quoting MIT and noting that the work is not energy supported, they
seem to be opening themselves to the wrath of the PC ALGORE GW followers.

There seems to be more and more articles creeping into the MSM recently.

The comments to most of these articles are very interesting and I
cannot help but wondering if the emperors clothes are in question .

Please read the comments following the article.
Tom

_http://www._http://ww_http://www.<WBR_http://www.<W_ht
(http://www.(http://ww(http://www.<WBR(http://www.<W(ht

))))))))))))))))))))))))

Spin 1

There is no global warming

Spin 2

OK we admit that the whole Arctic is turning into a slushy but it's not
because of anything we are doing. It's sunspots I tell you , it's
sunspots.

Spin 3

OK shit we admit it's us, but it will be great I tell you , it will be
really great.

Spin 4 ( Future)

Shit we don't really need all those species anyway.

Bob Zannelli