Re: [Phys-l] God's reaction to prayers simply can't be explored by scientific study.

Hi all-
The revealed truth is that the gods were giggling all through the exercise, because the people involved had no knowledge of the proper sacrificial rituals. This is a systematic effect which whould have been taken into account at the beginning of the experiment.
Regards,
Jack