Re: [Phys-l] Precession

I can't find the reference for:

Recently for one unusually windy day the the maximum e. power source in Denmark was wind. This source averages about 20% of their total output.

bc, reasonable certain this time.

Rick Tarara wrote:

My all-time favorite was James Burke's "After the Warming" but that one is too old to be totally relevant--however, the first half of the two hour film does do an interesting historical study of past climate changes.

cut

The 'solutions' part is more interesting as it presents some less publicized projects working towards ways to wean us off of fossil fuels. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this set, but it is cheap enough to have in your library and perhaps use some pieces.

Rick

cut