From: Rick Tarara
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Precession

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/warming/debate/
Larry Woolf

These are all folks from the 2000 film "What's Up with the
Weather" --NOVA/FRONTLINE. Fine as far it goes but now 7 years out of
date.
The film has many other people as well, some experts, some not, and is
interesting enough to watch--I still use it in my class since it is the
only
thing out there that even pretends to offer more than one view.