Re: [Phys-l] Precession

Yo tambien; otherwise, I'd be guilty of tu quoque.

bc, provocateur.

Rauber, Joel wrote:

I agree with Rick's comment below, this is not a peer reviewed journal.
I think of Phys-L as the virtual bar for us. A place where we can say
things and ask questions at all sorts of various levels. Sometimes in
ways that I wouldn't do in a submitted article to a peer reviewed
journal.

Having said that, I wish Jim hadn't been so coy as to only talk of
precession, but had simply said historical evidence of climate change
pre-dating human industrial activity; and then commented on similarities
and/or differences with the current situation.

________________________ Joel Rauber Department of Physics - SDSU

cut