Re: [Phys-l] what kind of scientific suppression is this?

Here, here...three cheers, Jack.

...but will your elected officials re-interpret the science to fit their paradigm? How did aspartame get the go-ahead from FDA? Whose company patented the Tamaflu vaccine? Talk about vested interests in the results! Karl

Quoting Jack Uretsky <jlu@hep.anl.gov>:

Hi all-
The title on this thread is apporopriate. What kind of science is
this that seems to depend upon vague generalities and not-so-vague
invective?
If you have a bone to pick with somebody's modeling paper, please
cite the paper, quote the relevant paragraph, and lay bare your bone.
Otherwise the suspicion remains that you're (plural "you") not really
familiar with the literature and you're just warming over comments from
people with specific biases.
This is a physics teacher's list, as I understand it, so let's do
science!
Regards,
Jack