Re: [Phys-l] Humor - Medieval Help Desk

Panzer!

Perhaps the first one was in Norwegian and English.

bc

Karim Diff wrote:

Actually the clip was made by Norwegian TV. Here is a clip from NRK that discusses the clip and interviews its author.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBwWgdKBMl0

I guess the subtitled in Danish were added by someone else.

Karim Diff

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I thought Swedish (very similar) so I checked. It is more likely Danish.

Googling Sådan så er den lukket obtains ~ 1M matches in any language, while in Danish only, 1.3 M!!

Norwegian only, only 33 k; Swedish fewer still.

bc

p.s. the original was in both English and Danish; withdrawn by submitter -- for our Scandinavian readers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpc7Puo78_o

Folkerts, Timothy J wrote:

This video (in Norwegian with subtitles) shows a monk trying to deal with the upgrade from scrolls to books.

cut