From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Brad Miller
Sent: Tue 2/13/2007 8:45 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] FW: universal gravitation lab

Patty,

I think the Cavendish apparatus might be just a bit out of your school's
range. Have you ever seen the "Einstein Relativity Demonstrator"? It is
made from a coffee can and soap bubbles and gives a great view of Einstein's
model of the space/time fabric. I can send you a link for quick directions
on how to make it.

Brad