From: Brad Miller <jonbradley@cox.net>
To: Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:45:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] FW: universal gravitation lab

Patty,

I think the Cavendish apparatus might be just a bit out of your school's
range. Have you ever seen the "Einstein Relativity Demonstrator"? It is
made from a coffee can and soap bubbles and gives a great view of Einstein's
model of the space/time fabric. I can send you a link for quick directions
on how to make it.

Brad

Never Miss an Email