Re: [Phys-l] FW: universal gravitation lab

And I thought the point of the lab was to teach vibration isolation, patience, technique, and partner co-operation in addition to "getting a result".

Quite acceptable data collected on second floor of post and lentil building [condemned by 1989 earthquake], but some opted to come in the evening.

Curiously, never heard a complaint, or from the Millikan.

bc, replacer of the Leybold gold plated suspensions, inter alia.

p.s. Pre Victorian and Victorians (at the least the well to do who constituted many of the scientists) had more patience, you read Trollop lately?