[Phys-l] Technique diffusion. Was: Re: laser

Great!

Garret Hardin told me, long time ago, that more useful info. was
exchanged in the bar after the formal meeting where the Ph.D.s presented
their papers than during their meeting.

bc, drinker

X wrote:

That clever setup with a laser beam and mirror on a needle bearing you told me about is being used in a paper in the Horological Science Newsletter to demonstrate and quantify wall motion with pendulum clocks. You told me about it and I told him about it and it was just what he needed.