[Phys-l] invitation to reception at APS March Meeting in Denver

For those of you attending the APS March Meeting in Denver, I'm very
pleased to announce and invite you to a Reception for Advanced Lab
Instructors on Wednesday March 7 from 6 - 8 pm in the Adam's Mark Hotel -
Governor's Square 14.

Sponsored by the APS Forum on Education and
TeachSpin, Inc., this reception is intended for people who teach, support,
or are otherwise interested in Advanced Undergraduate Physics Laboratory
Instruction and Development. I hope that those of you who are interested
will be able to stop by, meet, and chat with like-minded people
committed to the advanced lab course, while enjoying refreshments and
appetizers.

Please feel free to pass on this message to those colleagues
and friends who are not on the listserv, but who you think would be
interested. I look forward to the opportunity to meet some of you in
person. Please email to the addresses below if you have any questions.
If you know that you are likely to attend, please email so that I can start
a head-count.

**********

You are Cordially Invited to Attend The RALI

Reception for Advanced Laboratory Instructors

A Satellite Session of the
2007 APS March Meeting
Denver, CO

Adam's Mark Hotel – Governor's Square 14
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
6 pm to 8 pm

Sponsors:
APS Forum on Education and TeachSpin Inc.

The Event:
To share ideas and plans for shining a spotlight on Advanced Laboratory
Development and Instruction – while consuming some good wine and
delicacies

Your Hosts:
Barbara and Jonathan Reichert, Krishna Chowdary and others to be announced

Details:
RSVP appreciated but not necessary
jreichert@teachspin.com or kchowdar@bucknell.edu

*******