Re: [Phys-l] 100 years of spacetime

On Jan 25, 2007, at 7:06 AM, John Denker wrote:
If you understand the principles of relativity,
there is a huuuge range of problems that you can understand
and explain by reference to a spacetime diagram.

Second that. I discovered John's diagrams on his twin paradox page a few years ago and it was a revelation. They are the first place I go when someone asks "what would happen if..."

I don't remember if I said it then, but Thanks, John.
---
Michael Porter
Colonel By Secondary School
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada