Contact info for the list

WHy can't I view the archive... Whod do I contact about it? Sorry if this
is an inappropriate way of going about solving the problem

I am posting this reply to the entire list (as well as to the original poster)
for archival purposes...

Pointing a web browser to the machine that houses the list,
carnot.physics.buffalo.edu, will bring up the main page that contains two
hyperlinks:

PHYS-L archives

and

PHYS-L list info

The bottom of the "list info" page lists the email addresses of the list
administrators. Since I have more intimate knowledge of the hardware and
software that runs the list, I would be the more proper recipient of such
inquiries. A private email to me with details describing any trouble one is
experiencing will usually receive a quick reply...

Mark
--
Mark O. Kimball
University at Buffalo | Low Temperature Physics