Re: [Phys-l] voltmeters

I bought one for my son at Sears that does all that for $20 on sale...autoranging as well.
Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556

On Dec 26, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Jack Uretsky wrote:

Hi all-
Speaking of home voltmeters, I found a nifty buy in Radio Shack
for about $70 bucks. It measures the usual volts and amps, AC and DC
and ohms, and in addition, frequency, capacitance, and temperature.
Regards,
Jack