Re: [Phys-l] Thinking Science?

The Innova paper is the only major one on the web. However in the early 90s their major JRST papers were published and essentially reprinted in the book "Really Raising Standards" The curriculum is published in Great Britain and I have the one published by Nelson. The important word to add is CASE as that is the name of their project "cognitive acceleration through science education". Adey will be in Boston as I recall spreading the program to the US for the first time.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Thanks.

I searched "thinking science" & got a variety of files that did & didn't
deal with science education. Since I am unfamiliar with the cited work,
I wasn't sure which was most appropriate. Some of the references to
books described elementary school work...That made me think I was on the
wrong track. It is nice to have, what appears to be, a relatively major
work on the topic.
Thanks again.

PL, a googler with uncertain search parameters ;)

Paul Lulai