[Phys-l] Thinking Science?

I am unfamiliar with Thinking Science (does this explain a bit?) and the
work of Shayer & Aday.

I find a lot of garbage when I google "Thinking Science". Any
recommendations on good sources for this information?
Thanks.

Paul Lulai

-------

But when Thinking Science was implemented the output scores for the
experimental group moved to be significantly above the line. In many
cases
schools below average moved up to above average, and sometimes superior.
So
it is possible to do a better job.
John M. Clement
Houston, TX