[Phys-l] English Please

Joel Rauber said:

de gustubus nondisputandum

(which should be, I believe, de gustibus nondisputandum)

John Denker said:

hypotheses non fingo

I actually had four years of Latin in high school, but that was so long
ago that I don't remember very much of it. I had to look both of these
phrases up in Google.

While I am only a lurker on this list, there may be others, besides
myself, who would appreciate postings either in English or with a
supplied translation of foreign language phrases.

Don Polvani
Northrop Grumman Corp.
Undersea Systems
Annapolis, MD