Re: [Phys-l] Navy Cold Fusion

Back when cold fusion was hot we had a speaker from Texas A&M who had been investigating some local experiments. As I recall the talk, one of the main points was thet there is practically no Palladium available that has not been used in the vicinity of a nuclear reactor. Investigation of the local Palladium supplies confirmed that all of itw was hot, we were told.
Regards,
Jack