Re: [Phys-l] momentum and energy

Oops. My last message was intended to be for the AP physics list, where I thought I was when I sent it. I haven't been talking about the c of m approach here, but on the AP list. So those I confused by my e-mail can just trash it without loss of content.

If anyone would like to hear more about the c of m method that I and a few colloeagues have been using effectively for several years, contact me off-list, and I'[ll be happy to explain it.

Hugh

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>
<mailto:hhaskell@mindspring.com>

(919) 467-7610

When you are arguing with a stupid person, it is a good idea to make sure that
person isn't doing the same thing.
Anonymous