Re: [Phys-l] Independent Variables

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Uretsky" <jlu@hep.anl.gov>
To: "Forum for Physics Educators" <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Independent Variables

How about explaining "fairly obvious"?

Numerous visits to my site from IPs with government addresses. Sometime obvious--FBI--sometimes a little more obscure FDA. Most of that activity was in the year following 9-11. Little identifiable since--but then how do you REALLY know who is perusing your pages. However, if your bet is that no one in the government will care about our rhetoric here, I would agree. I actually welcomed the scrutiny earlier and was never paranoid about it. But then we should all be familiar with bc's paranoia by now, he doesn't hide it. ;-)

Rick

Rick