Re: [Phys-l] Independent Variables

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Uretsky" <jlu@hep.anl.gov>

I'll take $10. of that bet. Payable 1 month from today.
Regards,
Jack

But how will you know?

My web site attracts a lot of oversees downloads--many to Iran, Pakistan, and the like. A few years ago, it was fairly obvious that the government was at least looking over my site to see what I was sending off to the Iranians (and they should have!) If NSA is still checking, it is much less obvious now. ;-)

Rick

***************************
Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN
rtarara@saintmarys.edu
******************************
Free Physics Software
PC & Mac

"If so, you should gather the villagers, get some torches and
pitchforks,
and march on the state offices."

Anyone wanna bet me some govt. computer goes tilt when it "reads" the
above.

I suspect the NSA filter is set to recognize torches and pitchforks as
weapons of moss destruction. ;-)