Re: [Phys-l] Is this true?

Seems to me the only person missing a rib would be Adam; their progeny would have all of them *.

Despite the verification warning, I think the rib regeneration description is true.

~ middle of article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regeneration_(biology) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regeneration_%28biology%29>

Further googling will likely result in a more trustworthy site.

* I notice that argument is used in the last reference (inerrant author).

bc, still waiting for answer to his question.

p.s. Star Wars fighters soon?

http://businessweek.com/magazine/content/04_21/b3884008_mz001.htm