Re: [Phys-l] Baseball

On Oct 23, 2006, at 10:55 AM, JMGreen wrote:

During commercial breaks I switched over to the game last night. The Cardinals pitcher bent over and looked goofy -- The Dodgers pitcher stood erect in a gentlemanly fashion -- and they won (as they should -- they have a blue trim on their uniforms)

I'm no baseball fan, so I have no particular need to root for my home team. I didn't even know were in the World Series! But, if they can beat St. Louis on a cold night in Detroit, I think they may very well have this thing wrapped up!

John Mallinckrodt

Professor of Physics, Cal Poly Pomona
<http://www.csupomona.edu/~ajm>

and