Re: [Phys-l] Baseball

So does that mean that while the pitcher is squinting to see what the catcher is signaling, the batter is squinting to see how the pitcher is holding the ball? Somehow in my mind I have a very amusing picture.
As you might guess I am grading lab notebooks and am looking for any excuse.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College