[Phys-l] friction

Does anyone know where I can find an extensive table of coefficients of
friction? Specifically, I want to know the coefficient of kinetic friction
for granite on ice (for a question about curling). Knowing the track
length, one can determine the initial speed of the stone. I've searched
the web for this value of mu, but could not find it.