Re: [Phys-l] Video Encyclopedia of Physics Demos (ownership)

What does the license say? Hugh is bound by that. The well-paid lawyers will first look at the question, much discussed in the literature, as to whether the copyright holder has properly bound Hugh to the terms of the license.

Regards,
Jack
Licinse! License! License! Has the message gotten through?