Re: [Phys-l] Patent laws [was Video Encyclopedia of Physics Demos (ownership)]

Pls reread my post. One does not ordinarily buy a car under a copyright license. Patent law and copyright law are governed by totally different statutes and have little in common. Violation of a copyright may be a criminal offense, for example. That is not true of a patent infringement.
Jack