Re: [Phys-l] modern physics text

I have taught Modern Physics (one-semester course) using several different texts. However, I liked the approach and content of Kenneth Krane's, Modern Physics (now in 2nd ed.) best. I was never able to cover it all in one semester, and so I am sure it could be extended to two-semesters with the addition of some ancillary material on forces in the special relativity section and some more material on nuclear models and particle physics.

Richard Bowman
Department of Physics
Bridgewater College, Bridgewater, VA