Re: [Phys-l] Bicycle Stability

At 10:30 AM 10/10/2006, Jeff S., you wrote:
Based on our recent discussion of bicycle stability, some of you might
find this article appearing in my local newspaper interesting:

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Dartmouth+students+inve
nt+new+learning+bike&articleId=c1d186b1-eb50-4a09-b876-84b0eb8e158b

Jeff Schnick

For those who struggled with the long fractured URL, here it is again:
Dartmouth students built a gyro in the front wheel of a bike to
provide a stability assist for beginners...

<http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Dartmouth+students+invent+new+learning+bike&articleId=c1d186b1-eb50-4a09-b876-84b0eb8e158b>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!