Re: [Phys-l] Interactive Physics Simulations

you definitely CAN get things to "stick" in IP - I have done it in my IP Workbook (which I also now have to boot into windows to run on my macbook pro) - but rumor has it from the president of the company that now has IP that they are indeed going to do an OSX version.

Anyway what you need to do is change the accuracy - (hence the speed) - make the integration type different - time step smaller etc. cant look at the program right now but its definitely "doable"

Cindy Schwarz