From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-
bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Liz Nolan
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:19 PM
To: Bernard Cleyet
Cc: Nancy Seese; PHYS-L Maillist; Sharing resources for high school
physics
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Physical scientists come from Mars, and Bio.
scientists come from Venus

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

Being the Physicist member of SAL (Salinas Action League), when a
member discovered T-Mobile antennae are proposed near her home, I was
asked about its toxicity. I answered I wouldn't have one nearby and
supplied a web site. The member thanked me and returned the favour w/
more sites. One I found quite interesting, because it discusses
"philosophical" differences, hence the subject line.

Two Sciences:

http://www.ortho.lsuhsc.edu/Faculty/Marino/Point1/Point1.html

The parent page:

http://www.wave-guide.org/

bc, who joins Dr. Hake.

I am the person whose home is within 50 yds of the proposed towers...I
have notified everyone in my condo complex (84 units) of the situation
and hope for a general awakening to this health hazard. However, in my
research I was really dismayed to learn that the FCC has authority over
local gov't to the extent that if their very lax regulations are met, a
city gov. can't do anything about it!
How can we tackle this tricky situation? This is the fed. gov. that
*once told us that asbestos, cigarettes, thalidomide, and the blood
supply were "safe", but which were later found to be harmful; and...that
there were WMD in Iraq! *Any suggestions for fighting smart? Liz Nolan*
*