[Phys-l] Physical scientists come from Mars, and Bio. scientists come from Venus

Being the Physicist member of SAL (Salinas Action League), when a member discovered T-Mobile antennae are proposed near her home, I was asked about its toxicity. I answered I wouldn't have one nearby and supplied a web site. The member thanked me and returned the favour w/ more sites. One I found quite interesting, because it discusses "philosophical" differences, hence the subject line.

Two Sciences:

http://www.ortho.lsuhsc.edu/Faculty/Marino/Point1/Point1.html

The parent page:

http://www.wave-guide.org/