Re: [Phys-l] Panasonic inverter technology

"... being free of the need to minimize frequency slide - the bane of radar magnetrons"

Which leads to a BTW. One of the advantages of "superior" US/UK electronics technology was the "axis" gave up on magnetrons and stuck w/ necessarily low power klystrons. The soln. was to lock the receiver freq. using intentional leakage from the outgoing pulse; like synchronous detection?

bc, recently learned why it's the klystron gallery instead of the magnetron gallery; BTW, is there a way of synching magnetrons?