[Phys-l] MBL interfaces -

We have upgraded our computers, replacing 12 desk-top machines with 12
laptops. At that time, we replaced our MBL interfaces with USB
compatible units. Accordingly, we have a dozen perfectly functional but
surplus PC compatible Pasco MBL interfaces (6 Science Workshop 700, 6
Science Workshop 750) with SCSI cards and cables. New 750s from Pasco
go for $699 plus shipping. If your department can use them, make an
offer off-list. You'll have to get the software from Pasco.

"A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how

strong she is until she gets in hot water. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Dr. George Spagna
Chair, Physics Department
Randolph-Macon College
P.O. Box 5005