Re: [Phys-l] Notes and national character?

I know, Monticello comes to mind -- ??

Of course, the same comments regarding him apply as well the about Ben
Franklin

Were his scientific works as well respected in Europe as Ben's?

________________________
Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu