Re: [Phys-l] Premed Requirements Commentary

Hi all-
JC and I finally agree on something: "We have met the enemy and he is us?"
If we claim to teach critical thinking, shouldn't we be exemplifying the skill? Are the postings on this subject, for example, examples of critical thinkiing that we could proudly point out to our students?
Regards,
Jack