[Phys-l] Jackson County Show and a Better Mousetrap

I went to preview the County show exhibits last evening.
I find the grain jars, dry country alfalfa flakes, embroidery,
artwork, photos, and experimental trifold exhibits pleasing.
Last night, I learned a new experimental result and I was
truly encouraged.

The question? What foods do mice prefer.

I read from this poster display that in twenty five paired
presentations, a set of newly purchased pet mice chose items
like peanut butter, tootsie roll,cinnamon bun, etc., in
twenty two cases in preference to cheese.

Wonderful!

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!