[Phys-l] Student Reading Guides and Physics Links

I have created a web site, http://physicspointers.com
<http://physicspointers.com/> , that I hope will be useful to teachers
and students in Introductory Physics. All of the material on the site
is freely available for viewing and for downloads. The site has student
reading guides that I wrote for Physics 2000 by Huggins, and Physics,
5th edition, by Giancoli. Feel free to download the Microsoft Word files
and edit them to suit your class. Another section of site has annotated
links that I found useful for various areas of introductory physics.
The last major section of the site has one page activity sheets in which
students are directed to visit certain web sites and answer questions on
the material presented at the sites.

I also welcome constructive criticism, and suggestions for additions to
the site. Please send email to

clements@mlc.edu

Greg Clements

Prof. of Physics and Mathematics