Re: [Phys-l] CP Violation and the Equivalence principle

In a message dated 7/31/2006 10:21:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jlu@hep.anl.gov writes:

I am suggesting that if you are running across regurgitated ancient
history, it would be nice of you to let us know of the fact. A good way
to do find out if that is what you have encountered is to look
at the original paper before deciding whether it is worth a comment.
Curiosity is a valuable trait in the practice of physics.

If you need help in learning how to access Spires and the ArXiv, I am
willing to help, although there are links at
http://www.hep. anl.gov/Theory/home.html
Regards,
Jack

Jack this was a topic of interest on another list beyond this one paper so I
just crossed posted to this list in case there was any interest. As I
recall I also linked the paper which would have given the date. If in fact this
paper was just a regurgitation it's a fact I wasn't aware of. The link you
provided proved interesting nonetheless. Given the number of times I post here
and the even smaller number of times anyone finds what I post of any interest
this is no strain on the bandwidth available.

Bob Zannelli