[Phys-l] laser pointer

I have an old (red) laser pointer from Metrologic, and the on/off is on
the pocket clip. I have to use tape or a rubber band to keep the beam on
for an extended time. I would like to get two new quality pointers (red
and green) that can be turned on for long periods of time (on/off
button?). Does anyone know of a good source of this type of laser pointer?