Re: [Phys-l] Electrostatic demonstrations

I believe that Noah was the first to write about the excessive
humidity. If you remember your bible stories, he, his family,
and all the animals on his ark were saved from the "excess humidity"
while all else perished.

Ben Franklin came a few thousand years later.

Herb

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:54:56 -0400 Ludwik Kowalski