[Phys-l] AAPT meeting

If you're coming to the AAPT meeting, check out...

http://www.physics.syr.edu/~sampere/AAPT.htm

for stuff to do and to help plan some of your dining. If you have any questions, let me know.

John D, are you coming? You could fly into Michael Airfield in Cicero. It's only a 7 minute drive from my house. I'll pick you up and drop you off on campus. And... you can take me for a ride!! Maybe we could buzz campus or land on the quad. How good are you?

Sam