[Phys-l] "Physics First" Research

Hello and Happy Summer to all!
I have been teaching high school physics and chemistry for 15 years in
Texas and, since 2003, I have additionally been teaching the online astronomy
course for the University of North Texas. I am also a graduate student at
Texas A&M University and currently doing research for my dissertation towards
a PhD in Science Education. I was hoping that I could make some contacts on
this list that would help me construct a list of schools that offer "Physics
First". This is a standards-based curriculum based on the work of and
championed by Nobel Laureate, Leon Lederman and is the basis for my research.
I would sincerely appreciate it if you would please respond either on this
list or to me personally (kj_lowry@neo.tamu.edu) and let me know if your
school teaches physics (not integrated physics and chemistry) to freshmen,
chemistry to sophomores, and then biology to juniors. Thank you in advance
for your time. KJ Lowry