[Phys-l] Google's spread sheet

I'm about to sign up and then have more thoughts. Everything is on their servers, so they have a record of my activity. I understand that they have more thought about censoring for the Chinese. Another is there seems to be no advantage fo those w/ fast computers and microsoft office, is this true? If so, they are offering a service for the poor, then are giving up even more of their independence, no? Comments please.

bc, para noid.