Re: [Phys-l] Unit Conversions (was Mass and Energy)

[Original Message]
From: John Clement <clement@hal-pc.org>

I had totally missed one point. By giving them accommodations, you also
took away some learning opportunities. According to the law this is not
giving them accommodations, and is illegal. You are not allowed to make
them miss important class time to get accommodations. If this is
challenged, and there is a law suit, it might be lost.

And does anyone wonder why I put LAWYERS at the top of my 'blame list' with
the psychologists a close second?

Rick